Hi there!
Today at school, it was celebrity day. I went as Audrey Hepburn, and did a pretty great job of looking like her, if you want my opinion. :)
Life is amazing as always. Nothin' to complain about. Sure, things go wrong, but I am an optimist. And plus, if I got my way all the time, I'm 100% sure life wouldn't be as great for me as it is. :)
Yesterday, I heard something in a song that really made me think. It's a little piece of a song that's talking about what people do when they feel hurt. It says some people go to a bottle, others turn to a drug. Some people turn to another person's arms but it never feels like enough. It's that last part about another person's arms and then never feeling like enough that made me think. I don't know if the song meant turning to another's arms as in n-ts n-ts n-ts (<-- that's a beat), or just as in going to another person to talk about it or a hug or some other form of consolation. The thing is, I'm the kind of person that wants to solve other peoples' problems. I want to be someone people can talk to, let it all out to. I'm a shoulder to cry on and I like to give advice. Thing is, even if it helps, do the people I help feel like I did enough for them? And I realized that only God could ever completely satisfy a person's need for consolation, venting, whatever they need. Only God could solve all their problems, only God could mend a shattered heart, only God can ever understand a person's whole true story. Only He could give the advice they really need. Anyways, that's my view of that. Any questions? Statements?
---> Yeya :D
No comments:
Post a Comment