Monday, February 13, 2012

Another Day

Today was pretty great. I woke up to find that it had snowed last night, so I went outside to make a snowman before coming back inside to get ready for school. Then, today, spirit week began at my school. Today was Decades Day, so I went as a hippie. (Original, huh?) The day pretty much flew by. I started on a new picture in art, found that I got the highest test score in my anatomy class and I might have the highest average in there also, and i drew an amazing picture on my own hand haha.
When I got home from school, I found that I had gotten a package from my family for Valentine's day. I got 2 adorable Valentine's Day cards that made a great day even better. I went outside to call my little sister and decided to kick around part of my snowman that had fallen off and found that the cartoons were right! (About a snowball getting bigger when it rolls through more snow.) I'd seen it all the time in cartoons, but I had never tried it myself. :D Anyways, I have homework to do. See ya!

---> Yeya :D

No comments:

Post a Comment