So, to start it off, I'm Yeya. That's not pronounced Yaya. There's an E after that first Y; YEya. That's always the problem the first time I tell anyone my nickname... haha First thing you should know about me, I'm almost ALWAYS happy. It's hard to make me mad or sad. (I'm a forgive and forget kind of person.)
I absatively posalutely LOVE art. Any form of it: drawing, painting, sculpting, pottery, carpentry, metalsmithing, cake decorating, music and dance. Although, I don't dance and I like to sing, but I don't play any instruments. Instead, I am a sound technician.
Speaking of art, I have an art show on April 27, 2012 (<--- in case you didn't know what year it was haha). Anyone is welcome to attend. I'll post the location later, because I still don't know where it's going to be.
I also love volleyball, soccer, swimming, football, anatomy and physiology, and any form of sugar. I eat so many sweets, my big sister once said that it was probably the reason that I'm such a sweet person. :D
I'm also pretty patient, unless you're my dog and won't stop scratching at the door, a baby that won't stop crying, or my big sister being "sisterly." Also, for some reason, even though I can't stand a crying baby, I can take on any toddler. Even a spoiled little kid. It's probably because I have a 6 year old mentality about half the time. It makes it easier to reason with the kid and understand what's going on, I guess.
I am a Christian. I am a Creationist. Feel free to ask anything about that, I'll tell you what I think. I'm not the kind of person to try and shove my beliefs down your throat. :)
As for the government, I love to share my thoughts on it, although I rarely ever know EXACTLY what's going on, or I'll have a vague idea of what's going on. Either way, it's best to fill me in on what you're talking about. I'll be able to communicate my thoughts better. Also, some parts of our government frustrate me, but that makes it funner for me to talk about it. I can focus more on what I'm talking about.
And my day today was pretty good. Took a morning shower (kinda rare; I usually shower at night), got ready and went off to church with my big sister and her hubby and son. Came home, ate, worked on my project for a while for school, and decided to pick out what I'd be wearing all week. I can be such a girl sometimes. :) That's all for now. Ask whatever you want, I'll answer ASAP. :D Take care, God bless all of you!
P.S. I don't wear makeup. Just thought I should throw that out there. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment